In business domain Email communication is the most commonly adopted medium for communication. Outlook is a great client application offered by Microsoft. This article is targeted for the Outlook users who are searching for an efficient Deleted Mail recovery solution.
Suppose all of the sudden, you open your Outlook application but find some items missing from there, the deletion might be accidental or intentional. First thing you do is to check 'Deleted Items folder', if its there then you can restore it.
But what if the items couldn’t be found in Deleted Items folder?
Whenever an item is deleted from Outlook, it’s not permanently deleted; it still exists in the PST file that is stored on the local user system. So, still there is a hope for recovering the deleted Outlook item, but how will you do this.
Here comes the need for ‘Deleted Email Recovery’ software that can recover the deleted mails from a PST file.
Most prominent features of Deleted Email Recovery software are:
- It let you recover emails, attachments, notes, meeting requests, contacts, calendar, tasks, distribution lists, journals, & appointments etc. from the PST file.
- It let you save and view the log report of the entire recovery process.
- It let you perform deleted mail recovery from encrypted/password-protected PST files.
- It preserves the RTF and HTML message formatting after recovery process.
- It let you search for the PST file to be imported or you can also browse the file if its exact location is known.
- It shows the counter for mail folders that represents the total number of items within it.
- It let you perform a safe and risk free recovery process without affecting the original PST file.
- It allows you to save recovered files as .PST, .EML, and .MSG format as per requirement and convenience.
- It let you sort the recovered items according to the specified sorting criteria.
- The demo version of the software let you preview all recoverable items.
- The software must provide wide compatibility with different OS (i.e. Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000 and NT4 (SP6) etc.) and Outlook versions (Outlook 2003, 2002 and 2000 etc).
The above discussed are the common features of Deleted Mail recovery software. However, the offered feature may vary from software to software. Some software may lack any of the above features or offer some extra features for Deleted Mail recovery.
So, before purchasing Deleted Mail recovery software, first go for the Demo version. Evaluate and check the output of its Demo version. If you find it suitable then, go forward for purchase and enjoy an efficient recovery of deleted Outlook mail items in few clicks.